12 8-Ounce jars per case
A recipe that goes back to the turn of the last century, originating in San Fransisco, with the prominent taste of lemon juice and fresh horseradish.
- All Natural
- Preservative and Fat Free
Crab, Shrimp or Prawn Cocktail
A crab, shrimp or jumbo prawn (jumbo shrimp) cocktail offers the dinner host an easy and most elegant appetizer. Your favorite shellfish mixed with a dollop of Paladini Cocktail Sauce creates not only a wonderful epicurean delight but also creates a gala mood. The hint of fresh horseradish, lemon juice and herbs are already mixed to perfection so all you have to add is the shellfish ... and your guests.
- 1 pound crabmeat, shrimpmeat or jumbo cooked "tails-on" prawns (shrimp).
- 1 jar Paladini Cocktail Sauce
- To refresh the full flavor, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a teaspoon of fresh horseradish and mix in.
Evenly divide the shellfish into four portions, then place into shellfish cocktail glasses, if using jumbo prawns arrange around top of glass. You can also place the shellfish on small shallow bowls or on a large lettuce leaf. There are endless ways to present your cocktail, elegant or casual. Spoon two large tablespoons of the cocktail sauce in the center of the glass or over the shellfish, depending on your presentation. Add a wedge of lemon for color if you wish ... and enjoy!
Other Paladini Cocktail Sauce Serving Suggestions
Paladini Cocktail Sauce and "Hot & Spicy" Cocktail Sauce is a perfect blend of spices ready for your special occasions!
Use Paladini Regular and "Hot & Spicy" Cocktail Sauce with the following:
- Traditionally used as a dip for fresh cooked & cracked Dungeness crabs
- Use as a compliment with east coast Lump crab or west coast dungeness crab cakes
- Oysters on the half shell come to life again with our "Hot & Spicy" Cocktail Sauce!
- Another passed appetizer option, is the stuffed cucumber cup. Cut a long European cucumber into 1˝ inch slices. Scoop out some of the center seeds to create a cup. Spoon crabmet or shrimpmeat mixed with Paladini Cocktail sauce inside the pocket for a delicious and aesthetic appetizer.
- To refresh the full flavor, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a teaspoon of fresh horseradish and mix in