12 8-Ounce jars per case
Our Tartar Sauce is full-flavored and accented with minced capers and chopped dill.
Festive Summer Seafood Salad
For a quick yet impressive summer meal, try this "Festive Summer Seafood Salad." Since the Paladini Tartar Sauce already has minced capers, chopped dill and other complimentary seafood herbs, it makes preparing this meal a breeze.
- 1 can white, chunk tuna in water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup "threaded" and chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup grated carrot
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- 1 can premium salmon
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce shredded
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 jar Paladini Tartar Sauce
Open cans of tuna and salmon and thoroughly drain. Empty into a large glass bowl. Pour tablespoon of lemon juice over the seafood and toss to evenly coat. While seafood is marinating divide the shredded lettuce equally amongst four plates. Mix the remaining ingredients together with the seafood using a fork to thoroughly combine all colors and flavors. Spoon ¼ of the mixture into the center of each salad ladden plate. Lightly sprinkle with chopped parsley for garnish and serve. Well suited to be accompanied by faccaio bread. The mixture can also be placed in pita bread for an extra flare.
Other Paladini Tartar Sauce Serving Suggestions
Paladini Tartar sauce accented with minced capers and chopped dill, lends to many uses. A simple dip for all fish and shellfish or any battered seafood or barbecued fish. Use for summer salads, seafood sandwiches or as a sandwich spread in place of ordinary mundane mayonnaise. With it\'s fresh zingy flavor it is a perfect compliment for all seafood dishes.
Use Paladini Tartar Sauce with the following;
- Traditional fish & chips
- Stuffed avocado with shrimpmeat or crabmeat
- Fantastic tuna salad sandwich
- Teriyaki Ahi tuna flavored with wasabi
- Crabmeat or shrimpmeat salad in cabbage bowls
- Fresh vegetable crudite with red peppers